Are you looking for a rewarding career where you feel like you have made a difference at the end of the day? We invite you to apply for any of the following positions by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAP CONTRACT COUNSELLOR – CARLYLE OFFICE
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: When offices re-open.
Hours of Work: Flexible scheduling including evenings and Saturdays.
Location: Carlyle, SK
We are seeking an independent contractor to provide counselling services for our Employee Assistance Programs, as we expand our EAP programming to Carlyle.
Purpose of the Position:
Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), serves a wide variety of organizational customers purchasing EFAP services. EAP requires an experienced counsellor to provide clinical counselling services to families, couples and individuals within a short-term therapy framework.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Provide assessment and counselling to families, couples and individuals
- Make referrals to other resources where appropriate and liaise with other programs or resources around case management where necessary
- Seek appropriate consultation as necessary for clinical work
- Complete thorough, detailed and timely clinical documentation
- Master of Social Work, Masters of Arts (Psychology), or Master of Education (Psychology)
- Five years clinical experience in the counselling field
- A member in good standing with professional governing body
CLOSING DATE: TBD
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.
Attn: Christa Daku, Executive Director