Are you looking for a rewarding career where you feel like you have made a difference at the end of the day? We invite you to apply for any of the following positions by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapid Access Counsellor – Estevan Office
Position Type: Part-Time
Term Position: July 15, 2021 – August 30, 202
- This position will be based in the Estevan Office, providing service at the Rapid Access Clinics in Estevan and Oxbow.
- This position also has the possibility of being a combined counselling position with the addition of part time Intake if candidate requires full time employment and qualified.
Here’s what your contribution will be as a Counsellor:
- Provide in person and virtual counselling three days weekly in Estevan and Oxbow.
- Client support and counselling to individuals, couples and families in crisis
- Advocate, support and effectively collaborate with community agencies for clients’ personal, physical and emotional health
- Contributing to the well-being of families and individuals in Southeast Saskatchewan
What we can offer you:
- Rewarding, meaningful work in a positive work environment
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity for continuous personal and professional growth
- A fulfilling job you will look forward to going to
- A possibility of additional hours
Here’s what we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- RSW/BSW required
- Knowledge and experience in various counselling areas including: interpersonal violence and abuse, family therapy, crisis intervention, mental health and addictions
- Knowledge of counselling theories, understanding of client-centered and strength-based services
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Reliability and flexibility to meet the demands of the position
- Effective decision making skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Closing Date: June 25, 2021
Please forward cover letter and resume to:
Envision Counselling and Support Centre Inc.
Attention: Christa Daku, Executive Director